2. In the Personal Account, the Importer can see the following sections:
* My office;
* My requests;
* Ask a Question.
3. The importer can edit / modify data about himself by clicking the “Edit” button, changing the data in the form that opens and clicking the “Save” button. The Importer can also change the password by entering a new password, confirming the new password and clicking the “Save” button.
4. To speed up the period of analysis of information about the company, the importer can upload documents about the company in the “Documents” section of the Personal Account by clicking the “upload” button.
The importer can delete uploaded documents, add new documents.
Uploading documents by the Importer significantly reduces the time for analyzing the Importer's application and making a decision on cooperation.
5. The importer can order water in 2 ways:
First - the Importer can send the parameters of his request for the supply of a batch of water by clicking on the “New Request” button and filling in the application fields.
Application fields: Type of water (highest, first category);
- Lot size in m3 - is the lot volume that the Importer is ready to order from LLC “AQUAEXPORT”;
- Container, L- the volume of the container into which a batch of water is to be bottled (poured);
- Incoterms conditions - choose the delivery terms for the batch (EXW is the default, i.e. the offered price of the goods is the price at the place of production);
- Price - price for the proposed batch of water;
- Transaction currency - for water importers, the transaction currency may be “Russian ruble”, “euro”, “US dollar”;
- Plant Shipment Date - the date and / or period when the batch be ready for delivery from storage or plant;
- Your message is a free-form message that can be sent by the Importer to LLC “AQUAEXPORT” in addition to the application.
- Add photo - the ability to attach a photo in addition to the application.
Having filled in the application, the Importer must click the “New” button.
The second way - the Importer can order a batch of water by choosing one of the Lots offered by LLC “AQUAEXPORT”. The importer can see the “Lots” in the “Lots” section of the Personal Account. The importer can select the Lot he likes by clicking on the “Send request” button. Also, the Importer can receive water documents by clicking the “Water Documents” button. Water documents will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Importer in the application form upon registration.
The Importer will see the selected lot in the “My requests” section, the “Current Lots” section.
The lot has the following statuses:
- New - Lot selected, information about it was sent to the managers of LLC “AQUAEXPORT”;
- In progress - managers of LLC “AQUAEXPORT” are in contact with the Importer to conclude an agreement;
- Contract signed - the agreement between LLC “AQUAEXPORT” and the Importer is concluded;
- Ready for shipment - a batch of water was produced in accordance with the terms of the contract and the Incoterms terms were fulfilled by LLC “AQUAEXPORT”;
- Shipped - a consignment of water was shipped in accordance with the Incoterms conditions, the risks were transferred to the Importer.
IMPORTANT: We draw your attention to the fact that this website is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is a public offer defined by the provisions of Part 2 of Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
6. The created application is sent to the manager of LLC “AQUAEXPORT”. The Importer can see the created application in the “My requests” section of the “Outgoing requests” section.
- Request sent - the Importer filled out the Application and it was sent to the managers of LLC “AQUAEXPORT”;
- Pending request - managers of LLC “AQUAEXPORT” received an application and accepted it for work;
At this stage, the manager of LLC “AQUAEXPORT” studies the application, contacts the Importer, discusses the parameters of the transaction;
- Request reviewed - a dialogue was held between LLC “AQUAEXPORT” and the Importer;
- Contract signed - the Agreement between LLC “AQUAEXPORT” and the Importer is signed;
- Contract not signed - the contract between LLC “AQUAEXPORT” and the Importer has not been signed.
IMPORTANT: If the Application is in the status “Request sent”, the Importer can edit / change the application parameters by clicking the “Edit” button. If the Application has already been accepted for consideration by the managers of LLC “AQUAEXPORT”, the Importer cannot edit the application and can create a new application with other parameters, and for the erroneous application the status “Contract not signed” will be assigned.
7. The Importer can see his applications in the subsection “Outgoing requests”, the status of each of his applications, information about applications for which an agreement has been concluded, on what conditions; on applications for which the contract is not concluded.
IMPORTANT: Applications submitted by the Importer are not an offer and carry an information and communication function. Any submitted application is discussed by the managers of LLC “AQUAEXPORT” and the Importer. The moment of emergence of requirements and obligations is the conclusion of an agreement between LLC “AQUAEXPORT” and the Importer of water.
8. An application with full fulfilment of requirements and obligations, Applications for which no agreement has been concluded, may be transferred to the archive of LLC “AQUAEXPORT”. The importer can see them in the “My requests” section of the “Archive” section.
9. The Importer can see answers on frequently asked questions in the “Frequently Asked Questions” section of the Personal Account.
10. The Importer can ask any question and send any message to LLC “AQUAEXPORT”, using the “Ask a Question” form and clicking on the “Submit a Question” button. Importer can attach files to the form.